Part-Time Job Opportunities at AFAMA
Abdullatif Alfozan Award for Mosque Architecture is seeking an experienced individual to fill the positions of Regional Coordinators and Field assistants to work on the Award’s scientific and professional portal projects Asfar, Mnaber and Mosqpedia from all over the world.
Within the broad scope of work for AFAMA programs (Mosqpedia, Asfar and Mnaber), Regional coordinator should organize work between AFAMA Web Portal & Content Manager and field assistants, that includes but not limited to preparation of executive working plan at his region, and to ensure excellent performance as per scheduled time.
- Setting up scope of work that includes a related milestone
- Supervising and monitoring all field assistant’s development, performance and work
- Periodical monitoring with all field assistants.
- Reporting progress of work to the AFAMA Web Portal & Content Manager.
- Assigning tasks to the team members according to their skills
- Performs additional tasks assigned to him by AFAMA Web Portal & Content Manager.
- Coordinator for the award virtual consultant office at their region.
- (M.Arch) Master of Architecture Degree
- (B.Arch) Bachelor of architecture Degree.
Within the regional scope of work for AFAMA programs (Mosqpedia, Asfar and Mnaber), field assistant should organize work, collect and analyzing data for AFAMA programs (Mosqpedia, Asfar and Mnaber).
- Setting up local scope of work that matches the regional work milestone
- Collecting, analyzing, and organizing the information in coordinated professional format.
- Preparing fully data that includes documents, drawings, images and videos.
- Preparing periodical progress report to the regional coordinator.
- Diagnosing obstacles of mosques at his/her field
- (BA.Arch) Bachelor of architecture Degree or any related major
- Diploma in Architecture or any related Major.
Regions and fields
Region 1: (Arabian Gulf)
Region 2: East Mediterranean and Iraq
Region 3: Egypt and Sudan
Region 4: North Africa
Region 5: west and central Africa:
Region 6: east Africa
Region 7: southern Africa
Region 8: Western Europe
Region 9: Eastern Europe
Region 10: Russia and Central Asia
Region 11: West Asia (Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan).
Region 12: South Asia (India, Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri lanka)
Region 13: Fareast: (Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, Singapore, Thailand, Myanmar, Philippines, Vietnam and Cambodia)
Region 14: East Asia (China, Mongolia, Korea, Hongkong and Japan)
Region 15: Oceania (Australia, New Zealand and Pacific)
Region 16: USA and Canada
Region 17: Central America
Region 18: South America
5 Years Contract / Annually Renewable Contract
Who Can Apply?
Participants are expected to be Architects or any related majors
How to Apply?
In order to apply, kindly email us your CV attached to:
For any further information, please do not hesitate to contact the Award’s Team on: email@example.com